Yesterday I took Cody to the grocery store while Kali stayed home with Shon. This is what happened.
Cody was being really good which is why I let him walk beside the shopping cart in the first place. But, towards the end of our adventure he got a little distracted. He wandered off. I warned him he would be in the cart if he couldn't stay close. Well, he wandered off again. Now I had to put him in the cart so he knew I was serious! I left my cart for a moment to pick the little rascal up. He was very apologetic as I told him he was going in the cart. I returned to my cart, a little distracted myself, and just set him on the handle part as I proceeded to push the cart down the aisle. He was not happy and I was about 3 aisles down now, when a frantic lady approached me saying, " excuse me, excuse me.....can I have my cart back?" Yeah...I totally took someone else's cart and went full speed down the aisle. I felt very silly as I returned her cart and walked back to mine....still where I left it. So--just thought I'd share a funny mommy moment. I love 2 year olds! (I really do:) Life would be quite boring without them!
Hope you all have a great day!
That's funny, it sounds like something I would do. These 2 year old's really know how to try your patience.
ReplyDeletehaha! That's totally something that would happen to me. I love life with two year olds!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, where are you moving? I read through your whole blog and can't find a mention as to where you're going....
We are moving to Virginia! (in 3 days) Yes, it is quite exciting!
ReplyDelete