Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't Worry...

Here are some odds and ends pics to enjoy! We love having a good time!
Story time...
It is fun to see Cody and Kali playing together. They really do have fun!

And they make a lot of messes... Cody working on the laundry, Kali cleaining the bathroom.
But when Daddy gets home, it's all fun and giggles again!
Peek a Boo! I love you!

Ok now for the funny stories...

I think I must worry too much, or I just have a very loving little boy! Lately his new phrase is, "don't worry." He says it all the time.

Kali cries, "don't worry Tali, I coming"
Annabelle is barking, "don't worry gog, I help"

Yesterday I couldn't find one of my slippers so I was just walking around with one on because I knew that one of the kids had wandered off with it and I'd find it eventually. Cody of course saw the problem and I almost laughed out loud when -with all his enthusiasm- he said, "DON'T WORRY MOMMY, I find you shoe, don't worry, don't worry."

If I bump my head he says, don't worry, kiss.
I was doing ab ripper x yesterday and it was killing me. He saw me in pain, (and I was almost in tears trying to get all the reps in!) and he said, "don't worry mommy, kiss" then he kissed my knee, elbow, and forhead.

Anyway, I could go on but I think you get the idea. I love this little boy so much. He is really talking up a storm and saying new words and phrases everyday. I laugh so hard at some of the things he does. (like trying to immitate Shon spitting....which Cody does almost every time we go outside.) Little kids are so full of life and laughter. I feel so blessed to be a mom!



4 comments:

  1. Too cute. We really have to cherish the moments huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all the goings on sooo fun. Kids are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to talk to you last night...and even better to get this computer working again so I can see these darling g-kids! I love those happy little faces...and no wonder they have such awesome happy parents! lov ya mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, thank you thank you for the wonderful pictures. Kali is an awesome bathroom cleaner, and when i read don't worry gog, I just had to stop and laugh. OOO i miss my kids. They are really growing. Life is good, just ask this special Conover family in Arizona! Love you

    ReplyDelete