Welcome to the old west....TOMBSTONE ARIZONA.....the town too tough to die!
My dad drove with the kids and I down to AZ to help with the work and we worked hard! We got a lot done and the last day he was here we thought it would be nice to take a few hours and have some fun. We loved having Grandpa here and it was hard to send him home! Thanks for all your help Dad!
Grandpa and Cody going for a ride
Cody, Roxanne, and Grandpa in front of some of the displays
Roxanne, Kali, and Cody going for another ride. They had a bunch of different buggies and carriages set up that you could sit in. It was really hard to get Cody out----he loved holding the reins and yelling, giddiup!!! (to the invisible horses) Even Kali jumped in on the fun.
We watched a really cool show--Gunfight at OK corral. I loved their costumes and they did a pretty good job. It felt like we were stepping into an old western. We all sat at the edge of our seats when they started shooting their guns....we were on the front row!
Cody LOVES horses and I thought he would never give up the reins! It was fun watching him run from one thing to the next and get so excited!
So cute! Hope all is well at the new homestead with daddy home and all. Angie said they had a great time with you guys and the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteI can't stand it....I want to come to Az. and share in the fun. I am so grateful that you are all together again. Hugs all around! lov mom
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Dad is so awesome too! Hope you're getting all settled in.
ReplyDelete