Friday, February 4, 2011

Day to Day adventures

Well, we have been busy playing, watching CARS, eating fruit snacks, playing, making messes, and watching more CARS, (Cody's all-time favorite show) I know, it's a big party around here! Actually, we haven't really done anything too exciting, (at least I don't have any pictures) so I thought I'd just post some of our day to day adventures. I am amazed at how fast time is flying and I've already started packing boxes for the trip home. (I figure if I start now, I might have time to get it done without going crazy and/or compromising the safety of my children.) Anyway...the traditional "wagon ride". Also, notice the tent, or "home" in the background. I would like to take it down sometimes because it takes up a lot of space, but, not if Cody as any say in it. It is his HOME, and you just don't mess with the home.

Sometimes I try to do laundry.
Always I have a lot of help.

She is just dying to stand up on anything. She gets so proud of herself.

DVD's and toddlers were never a good match. That shelf hasn't look so organized since I took this picture.

"I did it!"

We discovered icicles and snow are fun to eat.

My little guy just keeps getting bigger. At least he's finally staying in nursery most of the time. I love my kids and we are so excited to share our day to day with daddy soon. But, until then...I'll keep the camera handy!

4 comments:

  1. Is this really what goes on in my house!!! Wow what cute kids. And they have an awesome mommy that is always smiling, no matter what! Boy, I don't like that packing part. It is going to be to quite around here. this comes up anonymous, but ya know it's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man those kiddos are adorable! We had a nice visit with Shon the other day...always so good. I can't believe you will be going soon. Crazy but I am sure you are more than ready. I suppose we will be seeing you soon with the car and all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi BIRTHDAY GIRL...I love all the darling pics and that you share with us so often. I hope you had a great B-DAY. Wow, things are going to change pretty fast now....Daddy's coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lov mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!! Your kids are SO adorable!! I hope things are going well. Give me a call sometime and let me know how you're doing! :) Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete