Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Hi Mom"

Yes, these are my kids. Cody is sporting his new "choo choo" pajamas that he LOVES, his snowboots that he pretty much wears 24/7, and my sunglasses that he thinks are his. Lookin' good. I have a bunch of pics I wanted to post, but it has been hard to find computer time, so I just put these on because they make me laugh and I thought you might enjoy them too.
I decide to get ambitious and vacuum the stairs. I forget how well this little girl moves around these days and when I came back up to check on her, this is what I found. It always amazes me how quickly they can get "tangled up" in so many things!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness! She is right here, I see her all the time, and she still amazes me!

    ReplyDelete