Happy Halloween! I think it is funny that Shon loves Halloween and is usually the designated trick-or-treater, but he has been gone for every Halloween since we've been married! Next year Shon....the kids are all yours! We still had a good time. We carved pumpkins and got dressed up. I had a really cute dinosaur costume that Cody REFUSED to wear. But he sure loved being a cowboy. Silly mom, don't I know cowboys are cooler than dinosaurs? We all had a good time and now there's lots of candy! (we'll be mailing most of that to daddy!) Here' some pics.
Kali's pumpkin!!! She loved putting it into her mouth.
We never got to the decorating part, though!
The "before" shot.
Getting brave...
checking this pumpkin thing out...
Down to business!
I did the main cutting, and then Cody helped me pull the pieces. He used his "knife" and had fun!
The final product! Good job Cody:)
Kali is getting good at smiling for the camera!
Kali's first Halloween! Could she get any cuter!
Cowboy Cody (who always seemed to have a sucker in his mouth!)
We did trunk-or-treat at the church and this was about the only shot that wasn't blurry because I couldn't get this guy to hold still for even a moment! He had a lot of fun. We were glad the weather was nice and not too cold!
SERIOUSLY! Could your kiddos get any cuter??? I love the pics. Is it time for a visit down here yet?
ReplyDeleteOh, Rosanne....I love the cute Halloween pictures....I can't wait to see you in Utah. Give those babies a love for gpa and I. lov mom
ReplyDeleteHalloween was fun and your kids were cute as always! Maybe Gid can wear the dino costume next year?!
ReplyDeleteROXANNE I just looked at your pic's again and saw that I miss-spelled your name....oh my goodness how rude! I truly know who you are........sorry about that! lov mom
ReplyDelete