Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shake Your Bootie

Sometimes Cody gets a little silly. He LOVES olives and would eat them nonstop if I said Ok. I thought it was so funny how well he responded when I told him to shake his bootie. I'm not sure if that is a good or not so good thing. Oh well, it's funny!

4 comments:

  1. o my gosh! So stinkin' cute!!! That little Cody is so precious! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Roxanne, no one is home...all is so quiet and I watched Cody's video and laughed right out loud and almost scared myself! What a little ham. I can't wait to show grandpa....he will get such a kick out of this. Hugs for our two little ones and you too dear girl. lov mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!!! It is fun to see pictures and videos of your family. It looks like you are having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete