Cody, Kali, and I had tons of fun at the family reunion in Flaming Gorge. (maybe sometime I'll get to posting those pics!) Then we stopped off in Utah before heading home. We visited with a lot of people and really had a great time. I loved seeing some friends I hadn't seen for awhile and spending time with family too. Cody really had fun, and I think Kali loved all the attention. Thanks John and Melanie for letting us crash at your house. You guys are awesome!
Such a good big bro.
Cody and Jeff (note the marker on Cody's knees. He was having a good time!)
I couldn't get him to stay out of this car and he was even more excited when he got to drive the motorcycle. I don't think they had cool stuff like this when I was little!
We went out on the boat and had a blast. I even did a little boarding, (Two kids later and I can still get up!) I was way out of practice, though. :) It was lots of fun!
Of course Cody had to take the wheel.
These guys had fun rocking out to the music in the boat.
Cody and the girls.... lookin' good!
Soaking in the hot tub with Jeff
Cody LOVED this kiddie pool, (probably because the water was so warm!) There were streams of water that shot too.
Swimming at the Hamiltons.
Emily, Sarah, Alex, and James
We spent a lot of time in water this last week!
Cody and Kali--they are getting so big so fast!
Looks like a busy, fun-filled week! You're kids are adorable, but you already know that!
ReplyDeleteI just can't get enough of those cute kids... thanks for the pic.'s. Hurry back to Twin when you can...we love your visits.
ReplyDeletelov mom c
Soooo much fun! Thanks for comming we loved having you. Come ANY time!
ReplyDeleteThanks for calling and coming to see us. It was fun to see you! Next time we should go to the park so the kids can let their energy out outside, and maybe we can save whatever little sanity we have left. :)
ReplyDeleteoh, So much fun. jeeps, motorcycles, boats how did you get him to ever leave! I love the pictures, but the last one is priceless. Oh, what cute, beautiful kids! I am a lucky grandma.
ReplyDelete