I figure since school is starting and everyone has fun school pics I would just add some fun shots of the little ones. Nothing special...just for fun.
Kali sleeps much better when she finds her thumb! And...she loves to lay on the love sac.
She is so sweet, (most of the time). She is growing so fast and getting so big!
I tried to put her hair in a little pebbles style fix, but she hates it when I mess with the hair. I had her 3 month pics taken and tried to put a headband in and she threw a major fit. I took it out and she was just fine. Talk about stubborn. I guess we'll just stick with the wild look and forget about ribbons and bows for now. (We'll keep trying, though!)
Cody loves to color. He really gets into it! He only eats the crayons once in awhile.
Your kids are adorable, but of course you know that!
ReplyDeleteGood times....can't wait to see ya again!
ReplyDeletehope you had a great time in Utah....can't wait to hug those darling babies again. These pic's are adorable....Kali is getting so big....where did that new baby girl go? and what is with 'don't mess with my hair' stuff...how can grandma play dollies if she won't let us doll her up....:) lov mom...oh, and Cody, grandma C has lots of colors to use at her house too. Come see us!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this! I love the thumb! I love the kids! Pretty cool kids living here at our house! Lucky grandma. Cody will try to eat anything! He is awesome.
ReplyDelete