Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday Catch-up

Hooray!!! We finally got the computer working again and the internet. So, I had so many fun holiday pics to share and now there are just too many to put them all. But, I chose some of my favorites to give you an idea of how much fun we had. I might add some more later, but I think there are plenty for now. We absolutely loved having family come and visit for 2 weeks this Christmas. Thanks guys. We miss you!

Christmas Morning!
Notice how we jammed everything behind the gate around our Christmas tree--anyone with a toddler knows why.
Oh, and since there are tons of pics, I won't write under them all---they're self-explanatory.



I will say--it was so much fun watching Cody get all excited. He really enjoyed it all!
(As did the "big kids" too)



December Campfire in the backyard!

Cody had the best seat.


December 29th- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!





Cody says thanks for all the fun presents! He thought it was Christmas all over again!



He went straight for the candle and grabbed the flame. After he tried again, we blew it out for him. Then he picked it up and licked it off. Realizing the frosting was quite tasty, he proceeded to stick it in and lick it off over and over again! It was funny.




Bytheway, Grandma and Grandpa...Cody loves his slide. He climbs up and goes down all by himself!


It was so fun watching him...he would clap for himself each time at the bottom before he'd head right back up to the top!

Rockband
Introducing CODY the drummer

Cody loves playing the drums. He actually does a pretty good job too!
We had all kinds of fun this Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE! He has so many cute expressions. I mean honestly, he tells a whole story in his face! You have so much fun. I love the back yard campfire. I MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas you had! We missed seeing you. So happy you had family visiting to celebrate with. I can't imagine a campfire over the holidays - Fun!! Cody is adorable, as you know. He sure is a grown-up 1-year-old! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun Christmas and birthday for Cody! (I can't believe we have one year olds!)

    Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your cute little family! (a little late, but hey... better late than never, right?!)

    ReplyDelete