Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas fun!

We are so happy to have family here for Christmas! It is so so so much fun. Grandma made a special treat yesterday morning...Christmas pancakes. Now that's talent.
She showed us how to do it, so we'll try one of these days. I'm not sure I can draw as well, though, but I'll try!
This was also another fun surprise....we woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. This is Cody getting his snow stuff on because IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT! It was so pretty and peaceful. It is mostly gone now, of course, but what a treat. We had a snowball fight and built a snowman. There was actually quite a bit and it was good packing snow too.





Annabelle was in heaven as well.


Cody went running up the sidewalk thinking he was so cool. He is so fast now--even with snowboots that were a little too big :)
Do you like our snowman? (Grandma did most of the work) Since it was a Cody size snowman, he suppled the hat and gloves!


The sun was so bright! It was such a fun and pretty morning.
Merry Christmas Arizona! (and everyone else.)







3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have some snow for Christmas!! Your snowman was great! I can't remember the last time I actually built one - probably a few years back when we had a spring snow and you, Danny, and I built that one, using Mom's sun hat and rakes for decorations. Remember? Missing you for Christmas. Hope you have a Merry one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! And I can't believe how big Cody is and walking too. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Such a fun time we had with y'all! I loved seeing all the pictures and remembering the good times. Thanks for the invitation and for being such wonderful hosts for the four of us.......................luv mom

    ReplyDelete