We have been doing many fun things on our little trip, and I forgot to add these fun photos of feeding the ducks. We actually did this a couple weeks ago when we first got here. I think Cody was a little out-numbered!

He had a big goose come and make friends. It was as big as he is, and they both wanted the bread grandma gave them. Cody thought he should eat it, not share with the birds.




It was fun to watch all the other little cousins running around chasing the ducks that just kept coming back for more.


Just don't think about all the poop he's crawling in...he's having fun, right?
(that's what I kept telling myself.)
Looks like you are having tons of fun. I love the snow picts of Cody.
ReplyDeleteFeeding the ducks is always so much fun (at least for the kids)! Cody is such a cutie! It was wonderful having you here for a visit. We will miss you and Cody. Thanks for all your help and fun! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how close those "ducks" got to Cody! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteBy the way I am one of Shon's cousins!
My dad is Wilson Conover...just so you can place me!