Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hogle Zoo!

Cody and I are back in Utah/Idaho for a visit. We sure miss you dad! Here are some pictures to let you have fun with us!

We sure had a good time at the zoo. We started out playing in the water, and I thought we'd never get Cody to leave. Thanks Melanie for taking us!

We saw the baby elephant. She was SO cute and fun to watch!



We were really excited Ben, Holli, and Julia were able to meet us there too. It was fun to see them! Cody gave Julia a big hug. We all had a good time.


Here's a picture of a mountain lion for you Shon. Just wanted you to know we were thinking of you ;)

By the time we left Cody was exhausted. Like I said, we had fun being out and enjoying the sunshine and family. Not to mention the cute animals!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fun day at the zoo! I think it is just wonderful how Cody just enjoys everything he does, to the fullest. He and Julia are regular buddies. I am a lucky, happy, grandma.

    ReplyDelete