Last week we bought a new piano! It has been so much fun having one in the house again to sit down and play anytime. Shon and I both enjoy playing, and Cody loves it too. He gets so MAD if he doesn't get his turn, or if we leave the lid down so he can't reach the keys!
Here are a few fun shots I thought were pretty cute.
Wow! That is so nice, I am happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOnce again the cutest kid EVER!!! How did the dinner turn out sunday?
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun! Cody is so cute--- love the hair!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say about that video is LOVE IT! I'm so happy for you that you have a piano now. I'm trying to motivate Steve to learn, but he's not very interested. We bought a used one in provo we've been hauling around. Jackson likes to play also! Maybe we can get together and the boys can do a duet! We need to get together sometime! Cody is so cute! I LOVE the picture of him floating in the pool by Shon. You are such a sweet mom!
ReplyDeleteMom and I just got to see your little Bethoven... totally darling! And what a beautiful piano!
ReplyDeleteSis, I do not know why my comments do not stick, but i am making them. Maybe this one will go through. I love you piano and i am so proud of you for being able to save and buy it. Cody and all your children will be so lucky, not only because they have a piano but because they have a mom and dad that will play it too. and music will fill the room! Cody is a doll.
ReplyDelete