Monday, June 29, 2009

Cody's First Haircut!

We love Cody's hair, but it was just too long!

I thought it would be easier to cut, but that kid moves his head all over the place...even with dad as the entertainer. We had some good laughs

TA DA! Well, he is still the cutest kid around. You'd never guess he got a haircut cuz he still has tons of hair, but we actually cut a bunch off. Lookin' good Cody!






4 comments:

  1. Darling Cody!!! And way fun for you and the boat thing. Have a great time kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Roxannne. He still looks cute and has more hair than Anna. Brad gave Alex a haircut. A buzz. He looks pretty good. Brad only clipped both of his ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a lot of hair, and what a darling little boy! He is always so happy. He just takes life with a grin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Roxanne and Shon! I get to see your siblings and family around I.F., but I never get to see you guys! Cody is a super cutie! Congratulations! I will add you to my blog list! Jules

    ReplyDelete