Life's not about the amount of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.
Wow-He is changing so much! What a cutie! Every time I think of you and Cody I get a bit jealous remembering how fun it is to just have one to shower all your time and attention on! Those first kids are always so spoiled (in a good way of course)!
roxanne he is darling! Has quite the belly too! I love his hair! I can't wait to hug him. He is soooo cute.
Wow-He is changing so much! What a cutie! Every time I think of you and Cody I get a bit jealous remembering how fun it is to just have one to shower all your time and attention on! Those first kids are always so spoiled (in a good way of course)!
ReplyDeleteroxanne he is darling! Has quite the belly too! I love his hair! I can't wait to hug him. He is soooo cute.
ReplyDelete