Life's not about the amount of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Wow, so much has been going on that it is nice to to have a little break. It was so much fun to bless Cody this last weekend. I'll put up a couple cute pictures when I can get them off Ben's camera! Thanks everyone for your support and love. We love our family and feel very blessed. We dropped Shon off at the airport Sunday, again. We are getting pretty good at the airport goodbyes. Now we are chillin' in Idaho for 10 days. We head back to Utah Feb 11th and fly to Maryland Feb 12. Yahoo! We are excited to see the East and especially to be with Shon again. I'm feeling a bit homeless, although, I'm not complaining because it feels good to have the stress of moving over, (and living out of suitcases isn't as bad as I thought it would be). Choosing what to wear is much easier now! :) Anyway, let me know if there is any "must see" things back east so I don't miss out on the cool stuff. We are excited to plan a few trips to the cities and see some of the sites. Should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad to hear all is well! We had a great weekend too!
ReplyDeleteHey! I wanted to see if you were okay with me linking to your blog, to keep in touch with your life. :) If you don't remember me, I'm your cousin's wife (Eric Names' wife).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your baby! Adorable! I was sorry to have missed all the fun stuff to go along with your pregnancy and stuff.
Keep in touch! (If you want a link to our blog, just email me at bestofthebunch@gmail.com)
Thanks! Congrats again!