Thursday, March 5, 2009

Down by the bay.

Shon, Cody and I went for a walk down by the bay just behind our house. It was so quiet and nice. The clouds were reflecting in the water and I tried to capture it in a picture. I thought I'd share. Shon and I love going on walks. There are so many trees here I feel like I'm in a forest camping. Cody loves going out too. He just hangs out and does whatever, (just as long as it's not eating time!)

Isn't this beautiful! It reminds me to be thankful for the wonderful world we have to live in. I have been trying lately to be grateful and remember the many blessings we have. I find that it is easy to want to sit at home all day with Cody and just let time pass, which is sort of relaxing actually. But this morning I picked up the Feb. Ensign and read an article about reaching your full potential. It motivated me to be more active and productive. I have many talents that need strengthening and there is so much to do. Why would I ever want to let my days pass by without taking advantage of my opportunities. Anyway, I'm starting with simple things, then we'll work up from there :)

Shon absolutely loves this baby carrier. Cody likes it too. He even wears it around the house sometimes. It's nice having daddy around!







6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to live. Not that I don't love the West, but the East really has a different kind of beauty to it with all the trees. I'm so glad Shon loves the baby carrier and is getting some good use out of it. He is such a great daddy! I think you are always the example of making good use of your time Roxanne! Just keep enjoying every moment! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a beautiful picture. Wow, right in your own back yard! Sis, you of all people make great use of your time. You are a great example to me. I am glad Cody enjoys going too. I was not so lucky with a baby at 2 months. If I had not had Corri"s face covered she would have been sick all night. You on the other hand would have been just fine! I think you and your precious one are a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rox, It's such a fun time when the ninos are so little and you just cart them around. I went on so many walks when Jackson was a newbie, I still SHOULD go on many walks, but I went on a lot there initially. Anyway, call me sometime that is good for you, 208-757-3973, just not too early in the morning :). Anyway, glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot, and wow that's some hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, happy birthday, I was thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like you guys live in a pretty beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete