Cody went on his first rode trip this last weekend. We had a lot of fun in Idaho. It was fun to see grandma and grandpa. It was also fun to see the whole gang and play games and visit and even eat sub zero. yum! Bytheway, I'm calling for a re-match on Clue. That was fun! Thanks for a fun weekend family. We look forward to seeing all who can make it next weekend for Cody's baby blessing. I always have fun when the family gets together. :) 



I think Sarah had a good time too---she especially like making ice cream with her grandpa. I don't know Ben, do you need another employee?


I'm glad that you had fun this last weekend. It was so fun to see you and Cody doing so good. I hope your surviving this week.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute photos! It was great to see you and Cody. Too bad we missed the fun at SubZero. Good luck with your move and all the prepartions this week. Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the update girlfriend! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging....
ReplyDeleteNo. no more employees. :) Although she is cute enough to attract a lot of customers! See you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your little guy Cody! What a cutie. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeletehey sis, what a great blog! i am so excited to see you this weekend. I am glad all went well with the move. you are AWESOME. i love the way you are always happy, and positive, and just push forward. love you
ReplyDelete